Conditions of Booking
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of deposit and at the correct tariff according to season. Balances are due on arrival please.
- No allowances can be made for meals not taken. Room only rates are only available at time of booking.
- Guests are reminded that a legal contract exists when a booking has been made. In the event of cancellation, curtailment or non-arrival the total cost of the reservation will be payable. Please ensure you have Travel Insurance to cover loss of deposits/payments.
- Rooms are available from 2pm, early arrivals may leave their luggage only with prior arrangement. Latest check-in 9.00pm or by special prior arrangement.
- We request rooms to be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- We operate a strict no-smoking policy throughout the building. Please note that vaporizers and e cigarettes are included in the above smoking policy. Please do not smoke in your bedroom or any part of the building or entrance steps. If we deem there to be a smell of smoke, even after your departure, which could disrupt or affect future bookings, we will make a charge to compensate for this – the minimum amount equal to a further night’s stay in addition of the amount used to cover the cost of cleaning products.
- We offer free onsite parking. Users of this car park do so at their own risk and the management will not accept responsibility for theft, damage, accident or loss.
Please request if a low floor or sea view room is required at time of booking as we cannot be held responsible if you do not mention this.
We have no lift but are happy to assist you with your luggage.